We spend most of our time at work, so it is important that we consider how we can make the office as ‘green’ as possible. Green Office Week (GOW) started in 2009 and is promoted annually in April in South Africa.
This year GOW will happen from 16 – 20 April in South Africa with the theme ‘You can make a difference’. It is intended both to raise awareness of the importance of eco-friendly offices, as well as inform office workers what they can do to make a positive impact on the environment whilst at work.
Each day will have a specific focus and message:
- save on printing – save resources
- save on lighting – save electricity
- support eco driving – sustainable transport
- recycle more – waste management
- share a green culture with suppliers and clients
Let us know if your green team needs any additional support.